Advanced Selling Skills Training
To build on the core selling skills and to introduce more advanced sales concepts. To analyse in depth how behaviour impacts on the way customers buy and to establish ways of identifying these customer preferences thereby converting them into opportunities to sell. We look at more advanced sales skills, such as negotiation, account management and advanced selling techniques.
The programme is suitable for salespeople and managers who are responsible for major accounts, or who would benefit from further skill development.
By the end of this course the delegates will be able to:
- Assess the buying preferences of the customer
- List effective questions that can be used to develop an understanding of the customers motivational drivers and aspirations
- Demonstrate how to build rapport with a wide variety of customers
- Describe how to match product solutions to customers individual needs and buying styles
- Demonstrate how to gain commitment to the next step
- Manage key accounts
- Negotiate contracts
- Selling to a variety of customers at different levels
Course Content Includes:
- Building rapport
- Matching solutions to needs
- Customer motivations
- When to present the product and what to present
- Objection handling
- Closing the sale
- Advanced negotiating skills
- Managing key accounts
- Proposal writing
- Setting goals
How The Course Work
Delegates are given a clear understanding of their role, selling at senior level, and the strategic importance this has to the development and success of their organisation.
The course focuses on getting into the customers world and establishing their buying preferences and creating sales opportunities by discussing and probing these preferences.
The course looks at how negotiating techniques can be used to build long-term relationships with key account customers.
This course uses extensive skills practice sessions with feedback and coaching to establish advanced interviewing skills for the delegates with additional sales tools to augment the sales process. Video is used to enhance the learning experience.
At the end of the programme, delegates produce an action plan, which identifies what needs to take place for successful implementation of the course objectives.
The above content gives you a flavour of what can be covered. The course will be tailored to your needs. To find out more please contact us using the form below.