Customer Care Training
To enable customer facing staff give excellent customer service and exceed customer expectations.
The programme is suitable for everyone within the organisation and benefits from the attendance of staff at all levels. As well as understanding the importance of effective communication and its impact on excellent customer service delegates will also be able to deal with more challenging customers in a professional and effective manner.
By the end of this course the delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and understand their impact on delivering excellent customer service
- Explain how to recognise what customers expect in terms of customer service and the implications to all involved if that standard is not met
- Demonstrate how to handle challenging customers
Course Content Includes:
- What customer care means and why it is important to you
- Identifying our customers expectations
- Internal and external customers
- Setting standards of performance
- Dealing with customers. Identifying opportunities to provide customer care
- Communication skills.
- Asking questions, listening and understanding customer needs
- Dealing with difficult people and complaints
- Developing assertive behaviour. How to say no
- Managing customer care
- Putting customer care into practice
How The Course Works
Delegates are shown the importance of customer care to the organisation, both in terms of improved customer satisfaction and profitability.
Delegates are given the opportunity to recognise that they have a wide range of customers, both inside and outside the organisation.
During the course we look at organisations that have been successful in implementing customer care programmes and identify examples of improved customer service.
The course focuses in on a range of specific customer contacts and delegates are encouraged, with their managers, to set standards of performance that improve the quality of customer care provided.
At the end of the course, delegates produce a personal action plan, for use back at work.
The above content gives you a flavour of what can be covered. The course will be tailored to your needs. To find out more please contact us using the form below.