Negotiation Skills Training
Most people in sales find negotiation difficult. However it is important that we negotiate deals that are mutually profitable to ourselves and our customers. The purpose of the programme is to give delegates a clear understanding of the negotiating process and how to negotiate more profitable sales.
The programme is suitable for people who need to be able to negotiate on behalf of their organisation and is designed to give delegates more confidence when negotiating. The aim is a win-win outcome every time.
By the end of this course the delegates will be able to:
- By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand why salespeople fing negotiation difficult
- Plan and prepare for a negotiation
- Open the negotiation with confidence
- Get control of the negotiation
- Deal with a wide variety of customers
- Structure their negotiations
- Deal with negotiating tactics and tough negotiators in a positive way
- Demonstrate their ability to negotiate
Course Content Includes:
- What negotiation is and why it is important
- How to plan and prepare for negotiations
- How to structure negotiations
- Negotiating styles
- Personal power and how to increase it
- Negotiating tactics
- Movement and concessions
- Developing win-win solutions
- The closing stages of negotiation
- Preparing a personal action plan
How The Course Works
Delegates are given a full understanding of what negotiating is and why it is important that they are able to negotiate profitably.
Over the period of the course, delegates work through the negotiating process, practising the skills at each stage, so that their skills are developed and confidence built, in a range of negotiating situations.
Video is used as a learning tool so that delegates can practise using their negotiating skills.
Delegates are given help and advice from an experienced sales trainer and negotiator.
At the end of the course, delegates prepare a personal action plan, for use back in the workplace.
The above content gives you a flavour of what can be covered. The course will be tailored to your needs. To find out more please contact us using the form below.