This excellent course has been designed to enable delegates to prepare and deliver first class, professional presentations.
The programme is suitable for salespeople or managers who need to make presentations as part of their sales role.
- By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Plan and prepare stunning presentations
- Develop their own individual presentation style
- Understand how to structure an effective presentation
- Get the best impact from visual aids
- Grab the attention of the audience and keep it
- Deal with difficult people in a positive way
- Close the presentation in a powerful way
Course content includes:
- Deciding the purpose of the presentation
- Who is in the audience and what are their needs?
- 'Learning styles' and how they can help make your presentations more effective.
- Planning and preparing your presentations.
- How to motivate your audience.
- Introducing your presentation; the 5 key steps
- Structuring the presentation and getting started.
- How to use visual aids effectively.
- How to avoid ‘Death by PowerPoint’
- Dealing with difficult people.
- Closing the presentation in a positive way.
How the course works
Delegates are given the opportunity to identify the most likely kinds of presentation they will be expected to make and come up with a list of their objectives for the course.
Everyone taking part will carry out a range of different presentations and will be given feedback that will build confidence and help to identify strengths and weaknesses, in a positive way.
Video is used as a means of giving feedback, as well as providing course delegates with a record of their presentations and a practical learning tool for use after the course is over.
At the end of the course, delegates prepare a personal action plan, for use back in the workplace.
To find out more Contact us