Key Selling Skills Training
To enable delegates to understand the basics of face-to-face selling and building long term, profitable customer relationships. The course will help them to become personally more successful in their sales role and make them more confident when in selling situations.
The programme is suitable for people who are relatively new to selling, as well as more experienced people who wish to refresh their basic skills. It is also an excellent opportunity for the sales team to work and learn together.
By the end of this course the delegates will be able to:
- Explain and demonstrate the Selling and Buying Processes
- Produce their own personal sales plan
- Plan and prepare for meetings
- Get control of meetings and influence the outcome of each meeting
- Ask questions in order to identify needs and recommend solutions
- Deal with objections in a positive way
- Identify different buyer types and have strategies for dealing with all types of buyer
- Close a sale effectively, or gain commitment to future action
Course Content Includes:
- The buying and selling processes
- Pre-call planning and preparation
- Producing a personalised sales plan
- Structuring the sales call. The Sales Process
- Communication skills
- Questioning Skills
- Effective listening
- Buyer behaviour. How to sell to every type of buyer
- Presenting features, advantages and benefits
- Objection handling
- Closing the sale with confidence
How The Course Works
Delegates are given a full understanding of both the selling and buying processes and the importance of being well organised, with clear sales objectives. Over the period of the course, delegates work through the sales process, practising the skills at each stage, so that their selling skills are developed and reinforced.
Video is used if requested, and used as a learning tool so that delegates can practise using their sales skills. During the course they sell your products or services, making the role-plays realistic and practical.
At the end of the programme, delegates produce an action plan, which identifies what needs to take place for successful implementation of the course objectives.
The above content gives you a flavour of what can be covered. The course will be tailored to your needs. To find out more please contact us using the form below.